As a drinks industry trend-setter, we’d like to invite you to the coolest show in town – The Low 2 No Bev Show. From low-ABV beers, ciders, wines & spirits, to premium soft drinks, cordials and mixers, it will showcase established and fledgling brands to buyers across retail, convenience, hospitality and the on/off licensed trade.
The Low 2 No Bev Show is part of the William Reed family, the company behind leading trade shows such as Food & Drink Expo and Farm Shop & Deli Show, and leading business titles such as The Grocer, Morning Advertiser, Big Hospitality and Beverage Daily. We are also proud to own The World’s 50 Best Restaurants awards.
You‘d be mad to miss it...
- Engage in person with key decision makers and companies in low and no-alcohol.
- Reinforce your brand and point of difference in this growing market.
- Build your contacts from an industry guest list packed full of drinks industry professionals.
- Broker deals on the show floor in a buzzy environment that puts business first.
- Boost your knowledge through our insightful content programme.
- Cement relationships with existing customers in a fantastic setting.
What the show can offer your brand…
- A branded event space in a fantastic, central location.
- A dedicated sales and marketing team ready to support you both pre-show and during the event, and to discuss bespoke opportunities.
- An event stage – Quench Live - acting as the focal point for live content.
- A high-quality content programme including some of the leading lights of the low and no-alcohol sector.
- A flexible range of exhibitor and sponsorship packages tailored to your specific needs.