As a drinks industry trend-setter, we’d like to invite you to the coolest show in town – Low2NoBev. From low-ABV beers, ciders, wines & spirits, to premium soft drinks, cordials and mixers, it will showcase established and fledgling brands to buyers across retail, convenience, hospitality and the on/off licensed trade.
Low2NoBev is part of the William Reed family, the company behind leading trade shows such as Food & Drink Expo and Farm Shop & Deli Show, and leading business titles such as The Grocer, Morning Advertiser, Big Hospitality and Beverage Daily. We are also proud to own The World’s 50 Best Restaurants awards.
Following a successful launch, Low2NoBev will receive even greater visibility this year and extend its reach and reputation by running alongside The Big Hospitality Expo, 26 -28 September 2022 at Olympia, London.
You‘d be mad to miss it...
- Engage in person with key decision makers and companies in low and no-alcohol.
- Reinforce your brand and point of difference in this growing market.
- Build your contacts from an industry guest list packed full of drinks industry professionals.
- Broker deals on the show floor in a buzzy environment that puts business first.
- Boost your knowledge through our insightful content programme.
- Cement relationships with existing customers in a fantastic setting.
What the show can offer your brand…
- A branded event space in a fantastic, central location.
- A dedicated sales and marketing team ready to support you both pre-show and during the event, and to discuss bespoke opportunities.
- An event stage – acting as the focal point for live content.
- A high-quality content programme including some of the leading lights of the low and no-alcohol sector.
- A flexible range of exhibitor and sponsorship packages tailored to your specific needs.